Hair color tips from Kim Kardashian’s colorist. Rebecca Friedman, celebrity colorist expert at Goodform Salon in Hollywood, LA shares some things to keep in mind when coloring your hair.
6 QUESTIONS TO ASK YOUR STYLIST BEFORE A COLOR CHANGE:
1. What is a realistic level of lightness for me to achieve given my current hair color?
2. I’ve had previous chemical treatments on my hair; will this effect how light I can go?
3. What tones will best suit my complexion?
4. Will the texture of my hair change after I lighten it?
5. How often will I have to come it for touch ups?
6. Do styling products for color treated hair really work?
Q: I have a few upcoming job interviews and I don’t have money to invest in a nice suit 🙁 . I want to use what I currently have and I don’t want to spend a lot of money. Help!
A: When it comes to interview attire I always go by the rule of less is more. Keep it conservative and simple. The good news is that you don’t always have to wear a suit and there are many “suit-less” options while still looking professional. A pencil skirt or tailored dress pants paired with a pretty top or a plain well fitting tee. Add a simple chain or pearls to finish off the look. Another option is to wear a classic sheath dress. Add a cardigan or a blazer if you want to add a layer to the look. Remember to keep jewelry to a minimum (earring OR necklace but not both) and pair your outfits with bags and shoes on the classic side. Good luck!
Non-iron stripe shirt $59.50 – Banana Republic
Lightweight wool navy skirt $79.50 – Banana Republic
Opal knit dress $130.00 – Banana Republic
Shell-button cardigan $59.50 – Banana Republic
Suede pointy-toe pump $149.00 – Talbots
Judith Jack – Pearl Drop Pendant Necklace $125.00 SALE $93.75